Deaf Outreach, Inc. has an information table at the Dover Farmer’s Market, Wednesdays from 11:30AM to 2:30PM where Gail Garner, Sue Hajec and Carol Abbott share information about services for people who are deaf.
Planning on coming out to the market? Here are a few things you should know!
1. We offer free parking every Wednesday for our farmers market patrons in our Governors Street Parking lot (120 S Governors Ave Dover, DE) The old Acme/Kunkle Auto Parts Be sure to look for the signs!!!
2. Each week as part of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, and thanks to our sponsors Capital School District will be serving free lunch to kids 18 and under! Just look for the blue and white Senator’s Food Truck!!! Lunch is served from 1:00-1:30pm (THIS PROGRAM HAS NOW ENDED FOR THE SEASON AND WILL RETURN IN THE 2018 MARKET SEASON)
3. Every week at 12:30pm and 1:30pm, there is story time at the market under the shade tree.
4. After you are done shopping our local vendors, plan to stay and enjoy lunch. We have many delicious food vendors on site to choose from!
5. The market accepts Credit Cards and EBT at our information table, so you can shop the market with ease!
6. Please follow our page to see the weekly classes and programs that we will be offering for the kids! Most classes are held at 11:30am and 2:00pm.
7. The market accepts the WIC Farmers Market coupons.
8. Be sure to stop by the information table to sign up for our mailing list as well as pick up literature from our various community partners.
|Sep 13, 2017 - 11:30 am||Deaf Outreach @ Dover Farmers’ Market||View|